Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tori & Dean's Renewal Vows

My Sweet & Saucy is one of my favourite blogs to read and look at drool worthy images of their magnificent work. They are also behind the amazing team of talented people to create this special dayfor Tori & Dean's renewal vows. The colour palette of yellow, grey and white is one of my favourites and you will also see that there were personal and eclectic touches throughout this gorgeous party that had a mix of modern, vintage & elegance. Elizabeth Messina was the photographer on the day and the images captured are nothing short of stunning. Thank you to Melody for allowing me to share these images to my readers.

The dessert table


Breathtaking views of a gorgeously styled sitting area overlooking the Hollywood Hills


What a beautiful way to display gorgeous heels!


Love love love


The gorgeous family {adore Tori's dress!}


Picture perfect-a wall adorning snaps of their most treasured memories





Love the use of glass jars here





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Neat!! I always love looking at set-ups of parties!
Daisy~

Suzanna ~ Mon Tresor said...

i totally agree with you daisy! i find it so inspiring! :)

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

This is Stunning! Thanks for sharing. My mind is out of control right now with ideas for my little girls 5th Birthday which is super special for us as she arrived 3months early. Thanks for all the gorgeous posts on your blog and your lovely lovely lovely products in your store. x

Post a Comment

Mon Tresor {hearts} comments x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio